Anyang attractions bespeak China's glorious past. Anyang is one of the birthplaces of the ancient Chinese civilization. Historical relics are scattered around the region, including the Yixu Museum, the ruins of the Shang Dynasty from over 3,000 years ago, and the world-famous Chinese Character Museum .
Explore China's earliest civilization on China Highlights' Anyang tours.
Questions and Answers About Anyang Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 安阳
- Pinyin: ān yáng
- English Name: Anyang
- Location: North China
- Highlights: One of the Most Ancient Capital of China
- Dialect: Henan Dialect, Anyang Dialect
- Latitude: 35° 56' N
- Longitude: 113° 45' E
- Area Code: 0372
- Population: 5.4 million
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)