Anyang is located in the area where Shanxi, Hebei and Henan Provinces meet, thus it has a convenient transportation network.
There is no airport in Anyang, but visitors can first go to the airport in Zhengzhou, which is 3 hours by bus, or one and a half hours by bullet train.
Anyang is located on Beijing-Guangzhou railway line, which connects Beijing in the north and Zhengzhou and Wuhan in the south. Trains which depart from Beijing to Luoyang, Xi'an, Chengdu, Kunming, Zhengzhou, Wuhan and Changsha stop over in Anyang.
- Location: the west end of Jiefang Road. (解放路最西端)
- Transport: Travelers can take public buses No. 2, 3, 5, 7, 16, 17, 20, 22, 26, 28 and 37 to get to the station.
- Inquiry Phone Number: 0372-3271222
Anyang Long-distance Bus Station is located east of Anyang Railway station. Buses departing from here can reach cities in major cities in North China, such as Jinan, Liaocheng, Tai’an, Luoyang, Heze, Beijing, Taiyuan, Zhengzhou, and Tianjin. It takes 3 hours from Zhengzhou to Anyang, 5 hours to Taiyuan, 6 hours to Beijing, 7 hours to Jinan, or 10 hours to Tianjin.
Transportation: travelers can take city buses No. 27 and 28 to reach the bus station. Besides, travelers can get to the railway station first, and take a few-minutes' walk to the bus station.
Many buses can take travelers to the tourist attractions in and around Anyang City.
- Bus No. 1, 15, 18: Yin Ruins Museum
- Bus No. 15, 18: Yindou culture city
- Bus No. 15: Yin Ling Hall
- Bus No. 25, 26: Folk Art Museum, Wenfeng Tower, Gaoge Temple
- Tourist Bus No. 10: Yue Fei Temple
The starting price of taking a taxi is 5 yuan for the first 2 kilometers, and afterwards 1.3 yuan per kilometer during the day, 1.7 yuan per kilometer after 23:00.
I updated this article on July 31, 2012
See all my travel articles