Clean beaches, plentiful sunshine, and water are what travelers enjoy of Beihai. Beihai, with attractions focused on beaches and islands, is a lovely coastal city in south China famous for its silver-like beaches. The two most famous attractions in Beihai are Silver Beach and Weizhou Island. Tours to Beihai are currently unavailable on our site, but we can help you design your own trip to Beihai for free.
Questions and Answers About Beihai Attractions
Hi Lilly, you can take bus from Beihai to Qinzhou first, about 1.5 hr, CNY40-60. Then take bus to Sanniang Bay, about 0.5hr, CNY10-20.Whitney Liao replied on 2012-10-04
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 北海
- Chinese Pinyin: běi hǎi
- English Name: Beihai
- Location: Southwest China
- Latitude: 21° 49' N
- Longitude: 109° 12' E
- Area: 3,337 sq. km. (1,288 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0779
- Population: 1.5 million