Beijing 2-Day Tours
A Beijing 2 day tour helps you know more about the city. Majestic Forbidden City, world-known Great Wall, picturesque Summer Palace and historical Hutong, our Beijing 2 Day Tours are at your choice. Of course, you are welcome to tailor-make your own Beijing 2 day tour.
- Tour Code: BJ-YL-2
- Summary: 2 days of the spectacular Great Wall, 3 famous sections - Badaling, Juyongguan, Mutianyu included, different types of structure style and historical background of the Great Wall to be enjoyed. One night stay at Shambhala at the Great Wall which is run by Tibetans is the highlight of the tour.
- Tour Code: BJ-41
- Summary: A Beijing tour is not complete without going to the Great Wall. Visit a great wonder in the world – the Badaling Great Wall - and a masterpiece of modern architectural design - the Commune by the Great Wall. Lounge by the backdrop of the Great Wall, stay overnight and have lunch in the Commune to highlight this tour.
- Tour Code: BJ-40
- Summary: Great Wall hiking is a must for first time comers. Different portions of the Great Wall were built in different times, some are extensively well restored, and some sections are never repaired and maintain their original style. This tour combines all during the 2 days visit to the Badaling, Juyongguan and Mutianyu Great Wall.
- Tour Code: BJ-42
- Summary: This 2-day Great Wall hiking trip includes not only the hike but also a pleasant overnight by the lakeside. Huanghuacheng Great Wall, Ming Tombs and more, all for your special experience.
- Tour Code: BJ-83
- Summary: Hiking up to embrace wonderful view and cheerful sunrise at the Great Wall, make this Beijing tour a memory of a lifetime!
- Tour Code: BJ-84
- Summary: Catch the very best of Beijing in 2 days – The Great Wall, The Forbidden City and much more are included to give you and overview of Beijing's history and culture.
- Tour Code: SH-26
- Summary: Hong Kong is a fascinating combination of East and West but it has its own unique and distinctive culture. Victoria Peak, features Hong Kong's most unusual building. Aberdeen Harbor is home to hundreds of people living on fishing junks while Repulse Bay is one of the most exclusive residential areas in Hong Kong.
- Tour Code: BJ-67
- Summary: Hangzhou is called "Heaven on The Earth" in China. Visit the beautiful West Lake, climb the Pagoda of Six Harmonies and wonder around Qinghefang Pedestrian Street. Travel from and to Beijing by flight.
- Tour Code: BJ-79