Chinese Calligraphy Learning
- Tour Code: Chinese Calligraphy Learning
- Duration: 0.5 hour(s)
- What to do:
In this class, you will be introduced to some basic skills in painting and taught to draw a simple picture under the guidance of our teacher. Drawing tools like brush, ink, paper, and ink-grind are provided.
What happens during the class?
1. Introduction of the history and classification of calligraphy.
2. Demonstration by the teacher.
3. Tutor to learn some easy Chinese characters.
|Booking Options||Price Per Person||Next Step|
|A) Enquiry this tour Now||$100|
|B) Combine it with a package||$80 (save 20%)||Choose it and continue»|
- The optional add-ons prices listed above include entrance fees, personal tour guide & driver, private car/van, lunch if tour lasts one day.
- The above prices are based on a traveling group of 2-5 persons. A group of more than 5 people will get a larger discount. Please ask our travel advisor about prices for larger group.
- Note: You can enjoy something special in Beijing by choosing the following Add-ons tours ONLY when you book our Beijing private tour package.