Making A Fly Kite
- Tour Code: Making A Fly Kite
- Duration: 0.5 hour(s)
- What to do:
The kite is a traditional folk art in china. It was first invented and popularized approximately 2,800 years ago. In the home of the local people, the teacher will share the basic skills of this manufacture. You can ask your teacher If you want to take home the fruit of your labor.
What happens during the class?
1. Introduction of the history of kites.
2. Illustration of the method of making a kite and demonstration by the teacher.
3. Tutor to learn how to make a kite.
|Booking Options||Price Per Person||Next Step|
|A) Enquiry this tour Now||$68|
|B) Combine it with a package||$54 (save 20%)||Choose it and continue»|
- The optional add-ons prices listed above include entrance fees, personal tour guide & driver, private car/van, lunch if tour lasts one day.
- The above prices are based on a traveling group of 2-5 persons. A group of more than 5 people will get a larger discount. Please ask our travel advisor about prices for larger group.
- Note: You can enjoy something special in Beijing by choosing the following Add-ons tours ONLY when you book our Beijing private tour package.