Jump aboard our 1930's style motorbike and sidecar to discover Beijing the way most never see it. This is unique and fun way to experience a Beijing life and the sights. It is sure to be a highlight of your China trip.
Choose the suggested itinerary below or we can tailor-make your own.
- Central Business district and its famous buildings including Reem Koolhaas 's CCTV building
- Ride along the ancient City Walls in Ming Dynasty
- Hutongs (traditional small alleys) in the South, authentic Beijing life!
- A very animated street market
- Tian'anmen Square and the new Beijing Urbanism (old hutongs to be removed and replaced with replicas.)
- National Centre for the Performing Arts, the "eggshell" by French Architect Paul Andreu
- Nanluoguxiang a "renovated hutong" that hosts new boutiques, cafes and restaurant
- Drum and Bell Tower one of the oldest sites in the city
- Ride along Houhai lakes.
One passenger ride in the sidecar and another is able to travel as a pillion passenger behind the guide/driver. One person only is permitted in the sidecar.
|Tour Code: ||BJALC-205
|Attractions: ||Central Business district, Hutongs, Tian'anmen and the new Beijing Urbanism.
|Duration: ||2 hrs
Price Per Person
- Private Transfer
- Private Guide/Driver
||> 10 persons
NO. of Group: