The Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall Private Beijing Day Tour
- Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
- Tour Code: BJALC-25
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Location: Beijing
Explore one of the New Seven Wonders of the World: the Great Wall of China. You will head for the Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall, which is fully-preserved and has the best architecture among all the sections of the Great Wall.
- Visit the longest fully-restored Great Wall section opened to tourists
- The Great Wall section which winds a path over steep mountains among great scenery
- The Great Wall section with the best architecture interspersed with 22 original watchtowers
- Private well-trained 'local' English-speaking tour guide
- Private car
- An authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Key Sights: Mutianyu Great Wall
Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall
You will be picked up from your hotel at about 8:30am by your private car and guide who will escort you during this one day tour.
Then you are bound for the Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall, which is located about 90 kilometers northeast of Beijing City. You are advised to wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
The Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall winds on steep mountains covered with a dense greenery of pines and cypresses. The scenery is great. 22 original watchtowers were built, about one every kilometer. Hiking on the ancient Great Wall while listening to the history and interesting stories of the Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall can be very impressive.
If you want to see the stunning panoramic views of the Great Wall from a distance, you can take a cable car (extra cost).
After a late lunch, you'll be transferred to your hotel in downtown Beijing by your private car.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Chinese Lunch at local restaurant.
- Local English Speaking guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned van/car
by May.4 2013
The Mutianyu Great Wall is Beautiful Great experience WOW! Our guide was very preffessional, Excellent!
by Peter Mar.21 2013
For Mutianyu Great Wall, good hike, up wall and fun, shed mide down.
by Lisa Feb.10 2012
The most memorable attraction on the itinerary was the Great Wall. I went back and forth on what section to visit and we went to the Mutianyu section which was gorgeous!! I am so glad we went there. The cable car up was great and then the toboggan slide down was awesome. The wall was more amazing than I could have ever expected.
- Jinshanling Great Wall Day Tour with Breakfast & Lunch
Summer Palace & Badaling Day Tour with Lunch
- Mutianyu Great Wall & Ming Tombs Tour with Lunch
Beijing Top 10 Snack Shops
Beijing is a hub of nation-wide snacks. A collection of famous authentic snack shops in Beijing can meet your requirements without traveling throughout the country.
Top Places to Experience Nightlife in Beijing
Beijing is a large city with stunning night scenery in the urban area. Modern buildings, like skyscrapers in the busy streets..
- More Articles