Hutong, Chengxian Street, Yandaixie Street, Bell Tower Beijing Tour
- Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
- Tour Code: BJALC-40
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Location: Beijing
You will enjoy a unique Beijing Hutong Tour. Beijing Hutong has a long history. This tour includes various Hutongs with different shapes, all with long history. It is a good way to experience local lives and explore local culture. Besides visiting Hutongs, other two famous historical sites are also included - the Bell Tower and the Drum Tower.
- Visit the most famous Hutongs in Beijing, which have long historys
- Experience local Beijing lives
- Explore Beijing’s culture and history
- A well-trained local English-speaking tour guide
- An authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- An air-conditioned coach with up to 10 English-speaking travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Key Sights: Chengxian Street, College of Qing the Dynasty, Bell and Drum Tower, Xiandaixie Street, Yin Ding Bridge, Dajinsi Hutong
You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide who will accompany you on your one day tour. First, you can have a stop at Chengxian Street. It is one of the oldest streets, with old single storey traditional courtyard houses, where people live. The famous Guozijian (College of the Qing Dynasty) is also on the street. Dotted around the Hutongs are the Bell and Drum Tower, which were used for telling time in the Han Dynasty (206 BC-220). This area is a good representation of central Beijing before the modern era.
In the afternoon, an authentic Chinese lunch prepared for you. Other scenic spots include Yandaixie Street, Dajinsi Hutong and Yin Ding Bridge. They all provide more insights into ancient Beijing. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Chinese Lunch at local restaurant.
- Local English Speaking guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned van/car
by Stephanie April.25 2013
This is my second time to Beijing. I like Hutong and other cultural spots in this city. This day tour was well arranged, wonderful.
by Joseph January.10 2013
Many amazing places are included in this tour. Hutong is must see when you travel Beijing.
by Yuri September.19 2012
I booked this tour with China Highlights. We had a wonderful day. Our tour guide spoke good English and cared all we need. We got to kown much about history of Beijing.
- Jinshanling Great Wall Day Tour with Breakfast & Lunch
Summer Palace & Badaling Day Tour with Lunch
- Mutianyu Great Wall & Ming Tombs Tour with Lunch
Beijing Top 10 Snack Shops
Beijing is a hub of nation-wide snacks. A collection of famous authentic snack shops in Beijing can meet your requirements without traveling throughout the country.
Top Places to Experience Nightlife in Beijing
Beijing is a large city with stunning night scenery in the urban area. Modern buildings, like skyscrapers in the busy streets..
- More Articles