Changsha Weather in April
The average temperature in April during the day ranges from 14 °C (57.2 °F) to 21 °C (69.8 °F). The climate gets much milder and days are sometimes even warm. Most of the time it is sunny and cloudy outside, but the rain sometimes falls and the breeze or even a strong wind blows on some days. You may feel comfortable when it is sunny, but bring a light sweater and trousers. If it rains, remember to bring a jacket and an umbrella to avoid catching a cold.
The Qingming Festival, one of the ancient festivals in China, comes in early April. On that day, people often go tomb sweeping to commemorate the dead in traditional ways. At the same time, they plan to enjoy the spring scenery.
April is a peak travel month of the year. Tourists may go to Yuelu Academy to see the vivid spring scenery. China Highlights can help you book flights and get hotel rooms at big discounts. See our website for more on our tours of Changsha.
Changsha Climate Information by Month
- Changsha Weather in January
- Changsha Weather in February
- Changsha Weather in March
- Changsha Weather in April
- Changsha Weather in May
- Changsha Weather in June
- Changsha Weather in July
- Changsha Weather in August
- Changsha Weather in September
- Changsha Weather in October
- Changsha Weather in November
- Changsha Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Changsha Weather in April
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on December 14, 2012
See all my travel articles