Changsha Weather in February
The temperature in February is a little higher than in January. The highest temperature increases to 9 °C (48.2 °F) and the lowest hits 3 °C (37.4 °F). It is still cold outside. Snow seldom falls this month, but a cloudy and drizzly climate is common. Remember to bring an umbrella with you when going outdoors, and wear a coat and thick trouser.
People often celebrate the New Year in early February. Many interesting activities are held during the Spring Festival. Moreover, many tourists plan to go to Changsha to experience the Chinese New Year with their families.
February also marks the low travel season of the year, so flight and train tickets are easy to book in advance, and hotel rooms are also easy to reserve. Please see our website to obtain more information on tours to Changsha.
Changsha Climate Information by Month
- Changsha Weather in January
- Changsha Weather in February
- Changsha Weather in March
- Changsha Weather in April
- Changsha Weather in May
- Changsha Weather in June
- Changsha Weather in July
- Changsha Weather in August
- Changsha Weather in September
- Changsha Weather in October
- Changsha Weather in November
- Changsha Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Changsha Weather in February
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on December 14, 2012
See all my travel articles