Changsha Weather in July
July is one of the hottest months of the year. The average temperature changes from 26 °C (78.8 °F) to 34 °C (93.2 °F) during the day. It is almost sunny everyday this month and sometimes cloudy. You may feel hot as it is even scorching outside, especially when you are in the sun in the afternoon. Sunscreen and a pair of sunglasses are crucial when outdoors to protect you from the strong sunshine. A dress or a mini skirt is also recommended.
July marks the beginning of the summer holiday. Many parents take their children on a trip, and Changsha is a great city for children to learn the history of China and commemorate President Mao.
In July, the city of Changsha may be full of travelers. In other words, it is hard to book flights to Changsha and reserve hotel rooms. China Highlights can give you a hand with these preparations. See our website for more on our tours of Changsha.
Changsha Climate Information by Month
- Changsha Weather in January
- Changsha Weather in February
- Changsha Weather in March
- Changsha Weather in April
- Changsha Weather in May
- Changsha Weather in June
- Changsha Weather in July
- Changsha Weather in August
- Changsha Weather in September
- Changsha Weather in October
- Changsha Weather in November
- Changsha Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Changsha Weather in July
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on December 14, 2012
See all my travel articles