Changsha Weather in June
In June, Changsha’s temperature continues to increase. The highest temperature during the day reaches nearly 30 °C (86 °F) while the lowest is around 23 °C (73.4 °F). It is hot outside, as the sunshine is really strong. Remember to bring sunscreen to avoid sunburn. It is almost always sunny this month and seldom rains. A T-shirt and short pants are good clothing choices when outdoors.
The ancient Chinese festival, the Dragon Boat Festival, often comes in early June. The main customs of the celebration include eating rice dumplings (zongzi), hanging calamus, drinking Realgar wine (xionghuangjiu), and racing dragon boats. People celebrate this festival to honor the great poet Quyuan by throwing rice dumplings into the Miluo River.
This month is one of the popular travel months of the year. Many tourists go to Changsha to do some sightseeing. Our China Highlights website can help you book your flights and hotel rooms in advance and can help you design you own tour of Changsha.
Changsha Climate Information by Month
- Changsha Weather in January
- Changsha Weather in February
- Changsha Weather in March
- Changsha Weather in April
- Changsha Weather in May
- Changsha Weather in June
- Changsha Weather in July
- Changsha Weather in August
- Changsha Weather in September
- Changsha Weather in October
- Changsha Weather in November
- Changsha Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Changsha Weather in June
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on December 14, 2012
See all my travel articles