Changsha Weather in March
March warms up a lot compared with the former two months. The temperature ranges from nearly 8 °C (46.4 °F) to 14 °C (57.2 °F) during the day. March is a rainy month, and it often rains and sometimes thunderstorms. When it rains, the temperate feels colder. An umbrella or a raincoat is indispensible when going outdoors. To stay warm, wear a thick jacket and jeans.
Spring often comes in March, and marks the high time for everything to wake up. The flowers begin to blossom everywhere and the grass starts to grow. Many tourists plan spring outings in May, and this is one of the best periods of the year to visit Changsha and its famous scenic spot, Mount Yuelu.
March falls during a high travel season, so tickets for flights and trains are hard to book in advance. China Highlights can help you find inexpensive hotel rooms. Planning to visit Changsha? See our website for more on tours of Changsha.
Changsha Climate Information by Month
- Changsha Weather in January
- Changsha Weather in February
- Changsha Weather in March
- Changsha Weather in April
- Changsha Weather in May
- Changsha Weather in June
- Changsha Weather in July
- Changsha Weather in August
- Changsha Weather in September
- Changsha Weather in October
- Changsha Weather in November
- Changsha Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Changsha Weather in March
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on December 14, 2012
See all my travel articles