Chaozhou is not famous for its tourism, but for its manufacture of art wares, such as ceramic for daily use, wedding dresses, and dovetails. Nevertheless, we still list its top three attractions: Kaiyuan Temple, the Thai Buddhist Temple, andPhoenix Heaven Pond. If you intend to travel to Chaozhou, you can check out our Chaochou tour or contact us and have your own tour of China include this city.
Questions and Answers About Chaozhou Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 潮州
- Chinese Pinyin: cháo zhōu
- English Name: Chaozhou
- Location: South China
- Latitude: 23° 68' N
- Longitude: 116° 63' E
- Area: 3,078 sq. km. (1,188 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0768
- Population: 2.56 million