Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base Half Day Private Tour
- Duration: 6 hours (approx.)
- Tour Code: CDALC-17
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Location: Chengdu
You will meet adorable fluffy giant pandas and have fun with them. Giant panda is one of the most precious animals in the world and now is the national treasure of China.
- Meet cute and cuddly pandas, with cool eye patches and dopey gestures in Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
- Having a different experience of having fun with pandas.
- Private well-trained 'local' English-speaking tour guide
- Private car
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Key Sights:Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base which covers an area of 600 acres. The grounds of the Panda base have a lush natural environment with bamboo growing luxuriantly. It may be possible to take a photo with a panda. You will be transferred to your hotel after the tour.
Note: You may need to consult with your guide about the interaction programs before you visit the pandas, so that your guide can make a reservation. Lunch is not included.
Those seeking additional interaction with the pandas may consider the Panda Keeper Program which requires booking in advance.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Chinese Lunch at local restaurant.
- Local English Speaking guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned van/car
by Lynette Mar.8 2013
This was really a unique tour for me. Pandas were adorable. Truely worth the money.
by KweeLing Nov.21 2012
We ejoiyed our trip with pandas, interesting and memorable!
by Martha Jun.10 2012
A wonderful experience for my family.
- How to Survive a Chengdu Hotpot
One thing that locals in Chengdu love is hotpot. What they don't always understand though is that visitors to Chengdu have digestive systems that have never encountered such food.
- The Best Teahouses in Chengdu
"All the tea in China". There is no doubt that tea is important in the discussion of China, present and past.
- More Articles