Home Chinese Embassy Overseas

Chinese Embassies and Consulates Overseas

China Highlights has listed all Chinese embassies and consulates all over the world on this page, with links to specific web pages that provide detailed information concerning China visa process, embassy location, working hour and contact derails.

Contact us if you have any questions on how to apply for a China visa. Download China visa application form

North America and Oceania

South & Latin America

Foreign Embassies & Consulates in China