Chinese Embassy in Angola
- Name Chinese Embassy in Angola
- Address: RUA PRESIDENTE HOUARI BOUMEDIENNE NO.196-200, MIRAMAR LUANDA, ANGOLA
- Tel: 00244-222-441683,444
- Fax: 00244-222-444185
- Office hours:
- Email: CHINAEMB_AO@MFA.GOV.CN
Note: This information was last updated on December 5, 2009. See the embassy website for confirmation: http://ao.chineseembassy.org/por/
1. Tourist (L) Visa Application
You may submit the application to the Visa Office of the Embassy. If you cannot go in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to transact your application affairs. If the consular officials need your interview, you should go to the embassy in person.
- A valid passport (with at least 6 months validity and at least on blank visa page) and the passport copy;
- A neatly filled out L visa form;
- A 2 inches passport style photo;
- Document of banking savings for the past six months (equivalent of 5,000 USD);
- Copy of round-trip tickets and hotel bookings document;
- Residence permit or working visa ( for none-Angola citizens ).
Fee and Payment Method
Visa fees for Angola citizens (Unit: USD)
|Category of Visa||Fees|
|Multiple-Entry Visa (must use within 6 months)||200|
|Multiple-Entry Visa (must use within 12 to 24 months)||300|
The normal processing is 4 working days. The express service is 2–3 working days. The rush service is one working day. Extra fees are charged for express and rush service.
When you collect your visa, you should show the relevant receipt to consular officials.
2. Where to Apply
You should go to the Visa Office of the Embassy to transact your application affairs.
The Chinese Embassy Visa Office
- Website: http://ao.chineseembassy.org/por/
- Address: Rua Presidente Houari Boumedienne No.196-200, Miramar Luanda, Angola
- Mailing Address: Caixa Postal 52, Luanda, Angola
- Office hours: 9:00 am–12:30 pm, 2:30 pm–5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Submission: 9:00 am–12:00 am, Tuesday and Friday
- Pick up: 9:00 am–12:00 am, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm, Tuesday and Friday 9:00 am–12:00 am, Wednesday
- Tel: 00244-222–444658，00244–912206764
- Fax: 00244-222–444185
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org