Chinese Embassy in Argentine
- Name: Chinese Embassy in Argentine
- Address: CRISOLOGO LARRALDE 5349, CAP.FED. BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
- Tel: 0054-11-45438862
- Fax: 0054-11-45451141
- Office hours: 9:00am-12:00 Monday-Friday (except Chinese and Argentina holidays)
- Email: EMBCHINAARGENTINA@HOTMAIL.COM
Note: This information was last updated on January 3, 2010. See the embassy website for confirmation: http://ar.chineseembassy.org/esp/sgxx/
1. Tourist (L) Visa Application
You may submit the application to the Visa Office of the Embassy. If you cannot go in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to transact your application affairs. No appointment is required. Mailed applications are not acceptable and will be returned.
If you want to travel to Tibet, you need to acquire the consent of the Tourism Administration of the Tibet Autonomous Region or any one of its foreign representative offices.
A valid passport (with at least 6 months validity and at least on blank visa page) and the photocopy of the passport, a fully completed and visa application form, a recent 2-inch passport photo (bareheaded and full-faced), and round-trip tickets, hotel bookings (when necessary)
Fee and Payment Method
Schedule of visa fees (Peso/ USD)
|Visa types||Argentina citizens||American citizens|
|Single-Entry Visa with 3-month Validity||160 / 40||USD 140|
|Double-Entry Visa with 3 or 6 months Validity||240 / 60||USD 140|
|Multi-Entry Visa with 6-month Validity||320 / 80||USD 140|
|Multi-Entry Visa with 12-month Validity||480 / 120||USD 140|
Note: Rush service is available but extra fees will be charged. One working day processing will charge extra fees of 140 Peso or 35 USD. 2-3 working days processing will charge extra fees of 100 Peso or 25 USD.
The regular processing day is 4 working days. Besides, the embassy also provides one working day processing and the 2-3 working days processing service, but additional fees will be charged.
You should go to the visa office of embassy in person to pick up your visa on the pick-up date specified in the receipt. The receipt must be presented.
2. Where to Apply
You need to go to the Visa Office of the Embassy to apply your visa. There is no consulate of China in Greece.
The embassy visa section office hours: 9:30am–12:30pm from Monday to Friday (except Chinese and Argentina holidays)
Holidays Schedule in 2011
The embassy will be closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, including New Year’s Day, Chinese New Year, Good Friday, Chinese Qingming Festival, International Labor Day, Argentina National Day, Chinese Dragon Boat Festival, Argentina National Independence Day, San Martín Day, Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, Chinese National Day, Race Recognition Day, Immaculate Conception Day, and Christmas Day
The Chinese Embassy Visa Office
- Website: http://ar.china-embassy.org/esp/
- Address: Crisologo Larralde 5349, CAP FED. Buenos Aires 1431, Argentina
- Office Hours: 09:00 am–12:00 am, Monday to Friday (except Chinese and Argentina holidays)
- Tel: +54–11–45478128, 4547129, 45478133
- Fax: +54–11–45451141
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and Answers About Chinese Embassy in Argentine
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.