Chinese Embassy in Nigeria
- Name Chinese Embassy in Nigeria
- Address: PLOT 302-303 AO.CENTRAL AREA ABUJA,NIGERIA
- Tel: 09-2344743-1001/ 100
- Fax: 09-2347332
- Office hours: 09:00am-12:00noon (Every Tuesday and Thursday except holidays)
- Website: http://ng.chineseembassy.org/eng/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This information was last updated on January 1, 2011. See the embassy website for confirmation: http://ng.chineseembassy.org/eng/
1. Tourist (L) Visa Application
First, you should go to the embassy make an appointment of interview on Tuesday or Thursday (3:00 pm–5:00 pm, except public holidays). You should prepare all the visa application documents as required. At the appointed date, you should come to the embassy for interview in person. After passing the interview, you will get a pick-up form which specifies a date of collection.
A neatly filled out L visa form, passport (with at least 6 months validity and at least on blank visa page), a 2 inches passport style photo, documents which evidence your expanse ability in China, and air, train or ship tickets to the heading country after leaving China
Fee and Payment Method
Visa fees ( unit: Nairas)
|Type of visa||Nigerian Citizens|
|Multi-Entry Visa with 6-month Validity||10,000|
|Multi-Entry Visa with 12-month Validity||15,000|
|Express service: 3–4 working days||Extra 4,000|
|Rush service: 1–-2 working days||Extra 6,000|
The regular processing time is 10 working days. Under urgent cases, the expedited service is available, but extra fees will be charged. 4,000 Nairas will be charged for 3–4 working days processing. 6,000 Nairas will be charged for 1–2 working days processing.
At the date of collection, you (or entrust someone else on behalf) shall come to the embassy with the pick-up form and check the final result. After you get the granted visa, you should pay the visa fees with an ATM card or debit card in the visa hall.
2. Where to Apply
You need to choose the Visa Office of the Embassy or Consulate-General which holds consular jurisdiction over the state where you live. See figure below. Addresses, etc. follow the office hours info.
The Chinese Embassy Visa Office
- Districts covered: Abuja, Kwara, Niger, Kaduna, Plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Borno, Yobe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi
- Website: http://ng.china-embassy.org/eng/
- Address: Plot 302–303, A.O. Central Area, Abuja, Nigeria
- Tel: +234–9–4604708
- Fax: +234–9–4618660
- Office Hours:
- Appointment: 3:00 pm–5:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday (except holidays)
- Interview: 09:00 am–12:30 pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday (except holidays)
- Issuance: 09:00 am–12:00 noon, Tuesday and Thursday (except holidays)
- Email: email@example.com (Visa) firstname.lastname@example.org (suggestion)
Consulate-General of the People’s Republic of China in Lagos Nigeria
- districts covered: Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kogi, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Imo, Rivers, Enugu, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Nasarawa, Benue, Ebonyi, Cross River, Taraba
- Website: http://lagos.china-consulate.org
- Address: Plot 161A, Idejo Street, P.O. 70510, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Office Hours: 9:00 am–12:30 pm, Monday, Wensday, Friday
- Tel: +234–1–2715585, 2713534
- Fax: +234–1–2715583
- Email: Chinaconsul_lg_ng@mfa.gov.cn
Questions and Answers About Chinese Embassy in Nigeria
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.