Chinese Embassy in Saudi Arabia
- Name： Chinese Embassy in Saudi Arabia
- Address: Circle No.5 Diplomatic Quarter, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Tel: 00966-4832126
- Fax: 00966-1-2812070
- Office hours: 8:30 ---14：30,Days off------Thursday and Friday
- Website: http://www.chinaembassy.org.sa/eng/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This information was last updated on August 12, 2011. See the embassy website for confirmation: http://www.chinaembassy.org.sa/eng/
1. Tourist (L) Visa Application
Generally, according to the Ministry of foreign Affairs of People’s Republic of China, you can submit your application to the Chinese embassy yourself; if you cannot go in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel agency/visa agent to transact your application affairs. In some cases，mailed applications are also acceptable. The specific information please contacts the Chinese Embassy in the Kingdom Republic of Saudi Arab in detail.
A fully filled out Visa Application Form (with the applicant's signature), original passport (with at least 6 months validity and at least one blank visa page) and a photocopy of its pages with personal information, a passport style photo (with white background), an original letter from the applicant's employer (which should contain the applicant's name, nationality, occupation, purpose of the visit, the planned date of entry and financial conditions) ,a photocopy of a valid residence permit in Saudi Arabia (only for long-term residents of third country nationals),a written proof of family relationship (only for the applicants who apply for Family Visit Visa); if other additional documents are required, consular officers will contact the applicant directly according to the contact information left on the Visa Application Form by the applicant.
Fee and Payment Method
Visa fees are charged differently according to the applicant’s nationality and number of entries or duration of stay. The total amount of the fees to be paid by an applicant = visa fees + application service fees. Visa Fees are collected on behalf of the Chinese Embassy; application Service Fees are charged by the Visa Agencies (Two Visa Agents Authorized by China Embassy in Riyadh). Please refer to figures below.
|Visa Fees by the Embassy (in Riyals)|
|Visa Type||Saudi citizens||U.S citizens||Third Country Citizens|
|Service Fees by the Visa Agencies (in Riyals)|
|Normal Service> (Pick up on the 4th working day)||200 plus|
- The regular processing time is 4 working days (e.g. submission on Monday, pick up on Thursday).
- Express service: 3 working days processing, extra 80 Riyals of visa fees and additional service fees of 50 Riyals will be charged per visa.
Visas can be picked up on or after the pick-up date specified in the receipt. The receipt must be presented.
2. Where to Apply
Since 3rd January 2010, Chinese embassy in Riyadh has not accepted Chinese visa application from Saudi citizens and foreign residents in Saudi Arabia. So you need to choose two Visa Agents authorized by China Embassy in Riyadh or Consulate-General which holds consular jurisdiction over the state where you live. See figure below. Addresses, etc. follow the office hours info.
The two Visa Agents and the consulates generally have different visa section office hours, but they are all closed on the following Chinese holidays: New Year’s Day, Spring Festival, Tomb-Sweeping Day, Dragon Boat Festival, International Labor Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and Chinese National Day.
Chinese Competitive Spirit Co. for Visa Service
- Address: Olaya District, 62nd Street, Sada 1 Business Center, Riyadh
- Tel: +966-1-4621258,0501086100
- Fax: +966-1-4633850
- Office Hours: 08:30–14:00, Saturday-Thursday
Alsandross International Est.
- Address: Bin Salem Trading Center, Takhsossi Street, Riyadh (next to the Emirates Airlines Office)
- Tel: +966-1-0535363247
- Office Hours: 08:30–13:30, 17:00-21:00 (Saturday – Wednesday) 08:30–13:30 (Thursdays )
The Chinese Embassy Consular Office
- Website: http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/
- Tel: +966-1-4832126 ext. 110/105
- Mobile Phone: +966-500575670
- Fax: +966-1-2812084
- Office Hours: 09:00-14:00 Saturday – Wednesday (During the period from 1st March to 15th April and from 1st September to 15th October) Saturday, Monday and Wednesday (Except for the period from 1st March to 15th April and from 1st September to 15th October)
Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Jeddah
- Districts Covered: Madinah, Makkah, Taif, Jeddah
- Website: http://jeddah.china-consulate.org/eng/
- Address: Ibraheem Al-Juffali Street, N23 W 5 Sector, Al-Andalus District/1, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Mailing Address: P. O. Box 51028, Jeddah 21543, Saudi Arabia
- Tel: +966-2-6696014, 6605113
- Fax: +966-2-6609131
- Office Hours: 08:30-14:30 (Saturday–Wednesday ,except holidays)
- Consular Office Hours：09:00am-1:00pm (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and except holidays)
- Email: email@example.com