Chinese Embassy in Singapore
- Name Chinese Embassy in Singapore
- Address: Automated lines: 6479 3250, 6479 5910, 6479 2353
- Tel: 6479 3250, 6479 5910
- Fax: 6479 5345
- Office hours: 9:00-12:00am (Application & Collection, no entery for application after 11:30am)3:00-4:00pm (Collect
- Website: http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and Answers About Chinese Embassy in Singapore
If you visit mainland china, china visa would be needed.
For Visa application: below information will be needed.
· Passport (original, not a copy), which must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel, with at least one blank visa page (amendment pages and pages with bar codes are not acceptable for visa stamping).
· One completed, signed Visa Application Form for each passport, with appropriate visa fee and any supporting information required.
· Two passport photos (head and shoulders only, front view, with a white background, approximately 35mm x 45mm).
See here for more detail: http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/visa-application/
Christy Luo replied on 2014-01-19
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.