Chinese Embassy in Sweden
- Name Chinese Embassy in Sweden
- Address: LIDOVAGEN 8, 115 25 STOCKHOLM,SWEDEN
- Tel: 08-579 364 42
- Fax: 08-579 364 52
- Office hours: 9:00am-11:30am Mondays,Thursdays(except holidays)
- Website: http://www.chinaembassy.se
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This information was last updated on March 16,, 2011. See the embassy website for confirmation：http://www.chinaembassy.se/eng/
1. Tourist (L) Visa Application
Mailed applications are acceptable. You may also submit the application to the Visa Office of the Embassy or; if you cannot go in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to transact your application affairs. No appointment is required.
Swedish passport holders that want to travel in Hong Kong are not required to transact application affairs if your stay there is no more than 90 days. And if you want to stay for more than 90 days, you should transact your application first.
Swedish passport holders that want to travel in Macao are free to transact your application.
Except for a neatly filled out L visa form, applicants also need to provide following materials:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity and at least on blank visa page;
- A round trip air ticket with validity;
- Your booking hotel in China；
- As for the family visiting (L) visa: please provide the evidence of your relationship in China and a round trip air ticket;
- Provide your schedule in Sweden (if possible);
- A 2 inch passport style photos;
- Bank statements.
Fee and Payment Method
Visa fees of Swedish passport holders vary from the number of entries or duration of stay.
- One single-entry L visa will cost 220 SEK;
- Two-entry L visa for 330 SEK;
- Multiple-entry L visa for half a year for 440SEK;
- Multiple-entry L visa for one year for 660SEK;
- If you want to handle the regular service, the visa processing time will be four working days;
- If you want to handle the express service, the visa processing time will be two to three working days with extra service fee of 170SEK;
- If you want to handle the rush service, the visa processing time will be one working day with extra service fee of 250 SEK and the application must be submitted before 11 o'clock sharp in the morning.
- If you want to handle the mail service, the visa processing time will be about 10-15 days. Please check if you have prepared all the documents before you forward the application by post. The Embassy will not take any responsibilities of any lost, delay, damage of your post during delivery. If you do not get the visa (passport) back within 15 days, you may call, email or fax to the consular section to check.
Visas can be picked up on or after the pick-up date specified in the receipt. The receipt must be presented. Applicants can pay and pick up visas themselves or send an entrusted person or travel agency with the receipt. Or you can get your visa by post if you forward your visa to the visa office.
1. Where to Apply
See figure below. Addresses, etc. follow the office hours' info.
You may submit your application to Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Stockholm.
- Office Address: Karlav?gen 108, Stockholm, Sweden
- Office Hours : Monday–Friday, (the Center is closed on Saturdays and Sundays) 9am–3pm (from Monday to Friday): submitting applications 9am–4pm (from Monday to Friday): paying fees and Visa Picking-Up
The embassy will be closed on Saturday and Sunday and the following holidays: including Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, First of May, Labor Day, Ascension Day, National Day, Whitsunday, Midsummer Day, Chinese National Day, All Saints' Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and . Public holidays will be informed in the website: http://www.chinaembassy.se/eng/
- Telephone: 08–12201166
- Fax: 08–12201167
- Email: email@example.com