- I think the 24 hour response time is an excellent service as it allows last minute changes and makes planning a trip very flexible.
- Simon was very responsive and his advices were excellent. I changed my itinerary based on his suggestions. Very knowledgeable of where to visit in China.
- So far, I've had very prompt, clear and friendly responses from my tour operator. I asked if it would be possible to see both the Great Wall in Mutianyu and the Summer Palace in one day and he advised me against it. From his advice and my own research I now see that tours offering to do both in one day would be very rushed. I am thankful Simon advised against it. My partner and I are looking forward to our visit to the Great Wall!
- Use of Information Technologies and web resources is excellent, really impressive
- I think more could have been done to try and get my custom,another compeny was able to do so
- My Stories
- My Customers’ Stories
- Community Stories
- Write Stories
When one thinks of China, certain images pop into the head. Suzhou is one of those images-elegant gardens, charming water village, kinds of stuff you see in books, brochures¡so to Suzhou, we went. We took a train from Shanghai. The train trip was pleasant. We booked ourselves hard-sleeper tickets and we found it very nice. We each had a middle bunk with a pillow and a sheet. Our bunkmates were all very friendly to us. The trip was very short less than 2 hours. Read More »
- My Photo
- My Customers’ Photos
- Community Photo
- Upload Photos
My Previous Customers Tours
|Kunming Dali Lijiang [detail]||7 Days||May. 12, 2013||Sam****/Switzerland|
|Beijing Xian Shanghai [detail]||8 Days||Mar. 25, 2013||Dou****/United States|
|Beijing Xian Shanghai [detail]||8 Days||Jan. 12, 2013||Jea****/France|