Phone: 86 13978392676
- I'd like to thank Mr. Leon Long very much for his professionalism and kindness.
- I will get in touch with you again as soon as we had time to talk it over within the familiy. If our Chinatrip is going to be realised, we will probably do it with China Highlights
- Leon was very helpful. He understood what we wanted to see while visiting China. He was very patient with us when we wanted to change up our itinerary. Very responsive to our emails and requests. All the tour guides he provided were very knowledgeable about their respective cities and China history overall. I will highly recommend China Highlights to all my friends.
- Excellent service. Just not ready to make a decision right now.
- I normally travel independently and not with a tour operator, but this has made the whole thing so easy and i feel I am going to have a much better trip now, than if I had organised it myself.
- My Stories
- My Customers’ Stories
- Community Stories
- Write Stories
Since our flight leaves from Shanghai Pudong Airport, we decided to take the maglev train to the airport. The normal fare for the train is RMB50, but you can get 20% discount if you show them your flight tickets. We showed the staff our flight tickets (in a text message from air company) and we got the price at the price of RMB40. The whole ride is about 8 minutes long and the highest speed is 431Km/h. We fly to Yanji via Changchun. It is almost 11p>... Read More »
We flew to Shanghai in the morning of 31st Dec. 2010. The weather is very good. We had a sichuan food lunch near our hotel. All the food were cooked together and serve in a big bowl. The main purpose for Shanghai tour is the visiting of China Pavilion. We did it in the afternoon of 31st Dec. It is said that there only 10000 tourists now. You don’t need to wait in a long queue. You can just buy the entrance ticket(CNY 20 per person) then enter the pavilion. >... Read More »
- My Photo
- My Customers’ Photos
- Community Photo
- Upload Photos
My Previous Customers Tours
|Datong Wutaishan Taiyuan Pingyao [detail]||16 Days||May. 03, 2013||Joh****/United States|
|Guilin Chongqing Yangtze Yichang [detail]||12 Days||Apr. 01, 2013||Hea****/Australia|
|Chengdu [detail]||5 Days||Apr. 01, 2013||Ros****/Australia|
What My Customers Say
Still in China travelling around, at present in Yanghsuo.Another 2.5 weeks before I go back to the UK. The bits you booked for me were great,Chengdu and Jiuzhaigou and flight to Xi'an.I had been trying to get to Jiuzhaigou for some time.You Read more by Howard (Jun. 04, 2013-Jun. 07, 2013)