- In the end, the only reason we didn't book our tour thorugh came down to price. We received a similar level of service from another (similar style) China- based tour provider for the exact same tour and the overall tour cost was a $400 USD less. Had it been equivilant on price, our choice would have been Nora.
- Nora has been wonderful to work with. The information we received from China Highlights was by far the most thoughtful, complete and organized.
- I have been very impressed with the promptness of responses and the detail given in the emails.
- Nora has been amazing. I have booked three trips so far with China Highlights and Nora, and currently working on two more. I have mentioned CH to all my friends and highly recommend them to use your services if they book a trip to China!
- I haven't gone ahead with anything as yet, I am still waiting on dates of my trip, also looking at the risks of traveling alone on this proposed trip. I would have prefered a small group travel but it doesn't seem to be available for this area.
- My Stories
- My Customers’ Stories
- Community Stories
- Write Stories
After years of hesitation, my fiance and I finally took courage to plan our trip to Xiamen this year. Xiamen, a beautiful little island city in the southeast of China. Knowing that we will meet wall to wall people there, we still decided not to waste the valuable holidays at home. We planed a 5 days and 4 nights tour there. At first we want to stay in a beautiful hostel on the Gulang Island, a little island in the southwest of Xiamen, but considering it will be very inconvenient>... Read More »
- My Photo
- My Customers’ Photos
- Community Photo
- Upload Photos
My Previous Customers Tours
|Beijing Xian Shanghai Guilin Guangzhou Hong Kong [detail]||13 Days||Apr. 14, 2013||Gue****/United States|
|Guilin Yangshuo [detail]||4 Days||Nov. 22, 2012||Daw****/United States|
|Beijing Xian Shanghai [detail]||7 Days||Oct. 26, 2012||Car****/Mexican|