Dalian is a city near the mountains and the sea, offering tourists the opportunity for an encounter with the Yellow Sea and the Bohai Sea. Hence, the top three attractions listed below are related to sea: Charm of the Sea Square, Dalian Shengya Ocean World, and Dalian Golden Pebble Beach International Tourist Resort.
If you want a place to avoid the summer heat or the winter cold, Dalian could be a nice choice. You can check out our Dalian tours or contact us to tailor-make your own Dalian tour.
Questions and Answers About Dalian Attractions
1. How many people are there in your group, please?
2. What is the exact date you'd like to take the tour?
3. How long will you stay in China?
4. Besides Qingdao, any other destinations?
5. What class of hotel would you like: 3/4/5 star?
After getting further information from you, we will send you a proposal.Whitney Liao replied on 2012-12-24
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 大连
- Chinese Pinyin: dà lián
- Location: North of China
- Latitude: 38° 54' N
- Longitude: 121° 38' E
- Elevation: 50 M (164 FT)
- Area Code: 0411
- Population: 6.13 million
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)