Dalian Weather in August
The days are mostly sunny in August, with a high temperature of 26 °C (78.8 °F). The marine climate doesn't allow the weather to get too hot, so this month is a great time to escape the sweltering heat.
Wear a thin T-shirt and shorts. If the T-shirt can absorb sweat, all the better. If you are afraid of the strong sunlight, also wear a pair of thin, long trousers. Of course, remember your sunscreen .
The Dalian Beer Festival is held this month at Xinghai Square in Dalian. There are beer shows for different brands of beer, a beer disco square, a beer culture exhibition, beer drinking competitions, and photo contests, among other activities. It is also the busy travel season , so book your hotel room and other tickets early. See our Dalian Tours.
Dalian Climate Information by Month
- Dalian Weather in January
- Dalian Weather in February
- Dalian Weather in March
- Dalian Weather in April
- Dalian Weather in May
- Dalian Weather in June
- Dalian Weather in July
- Dalian Weather in August
- Dalian Weather in September
- Dalian Weather in October
- Dalian Weather in November
- Dalian Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Dalian Weather in August
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 3, 2012
See all my travel articles