Dalian Weather in December
December is a very cold month, and the average temperature usually falls below zero, to between – 9 °C (15.8 °F) and – 3 °C (26.6 °F) with a 4 to 5-grade north wind. Therefore, even though the days are mostly sunny , they are still quite cold.
Wear cotton-padded clothing and trousers or down clothing. A thick hat and a pair of gloves are also useful for staying warm.
You may have an opportunity to enjoy the beautiful snow and watch the sunrise at the seaside. There are also various activities held for Christmas, so you can still enjoy the atmosphere of a large festival. Traveling is also quite affordable during this time. See our Dalian Tours.
Dalian Climate Information by Month
- Dalian Weather in January
- Dalian Weather in February
- Dalian Weather in March
- Dalian Weather in April
- Dalian Weather in May
- Dalian Weather in June
- Dalian Weather in July
- Dalian Weather in August
- Dalian Weather in September
- Dalian Weather in October
- Dalian Weather in November
- Dalian Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Dalian Weather in December
I didn't find any good hotel in this distraict. But i would like to suggest Heyi hotel in Shahe Districk close to Ganjingzi District. it is about USD160/room. Please let me know your date if you want us to book this hotel for you.Simon Huang replied on 2013-08-15
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 3, 2012
See all my travel articles