Dalian Weather in February
Despite the slight increase in temperature, it is still cold this month, with an average temperature below 0 °C (32 °F ). The weather gets warmer in the middle of the month, but the cold air keeps things cool, so please be sure to stay warm.
Wear a thick wind coat outdoors to protect yourself from the strong wind. Also bring a sweater . You can exchange the wind coat for a light sweater during the last ten days of the year. Considering the dry weather, drink more water and eat more vegetables and fruits.
The Chinese Lunar New Year may fall during this month, or in late January. Enjoy delicious food and Chinese culture, including exhibitions of colored lights, ice sculptures, firework shows, delicious food, etc. See our Dalian Tours.
Dalian Climate Information by Month
- Dalian Weather in January
- Dalian Weather in February
- Dalian Weather in March
- Dalian Weather in April
- Dalian Weather in May
- Dalian Weather in June
- Dalian Weather in July
- Dalian Weather in August
- Dalian Weather in September
- Dalian Weather in October
- Dalian Weather in November
- Dalian Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Dalian Weather in February
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles