Dalian Weather in January
January is the coldest month of the year. The lowest and highest temperatures are – 15.7 °C (3.74 °F) and – 8 °C (17.6 °F). Heating is provided 24 hours a day, creating great temperature differences indoors and outdoors.
Wear a cotton-padded jacket and trousers. A down jacket lined with a sweater is also adequate. When indoors, wear a thin sweater if you aren’t going outside.
January marks the beginning of the New Year, and visitors can enjoy excellent performances and activities . The local people dance and sing in their local styles, giving visitors a glimpse of their distinctive folk culture. It’s the off season for traveling and prices are lower. See our Dalian Tours.
Dalian Climate Information by Month
- Dalian Weather in January
- Dalian Weather in February
- Dalian Weather in March
- Dalian Weather in April
- Dalian Weather in May
- Dalian Weather in June
- Dalian Weather in July
- Dalian Weather in August
- Dalian Weather in September
- Dalian Weather in October
- Dalian Weather in November
- Dalian Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Dalian Weather in January
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 3, 2012
See all my travel articles