Dalian Weather in June
June is getting hot, with an average temperature of 25 °C (77 °F). There are a lot of rain showers and thunderstorms this month, as well as lightning and hailstorms. Sunny and rainy days are clearly demarcated.
Wear beautiful summer clothing, including dresses, shorts, T-shirts, and jeans. To avoid harm from sunlight, the umbrella, sunglasses, and sunscreen are necessary.
The Dalian Locust Tree Festival takes place in Dalian Labor Park at the end of this month, and continues for several days. You can appreciate and smell the beautiful flowers, go to the seaside or take a drive. Since it will be crowded in the summer, book your hotel room early. See our Dalian Tours.
Dalian Climate Information by Month
- Dalian Weather in January
- Dalian Weather in February
- Dalian Weather in March
- Dalian Weather in April
- Dalian Weather in May
- Dalian Weather in June
- Dalian Weather in July
- Dalian Weather in August
- Dalian Weather in September
- Dalian Weather in October
- Dalian Weather in November
- Dalian Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Dalian Weather in June
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 3, 2012
See all my travel articles