Dalian Weather in May
May is a suitable time for traveling. The temperature is between 5 °C (41 °F) and 13 °C (55.4 °F). May begins the rainy season and the sea breeze is strong, but the month is not very hot or cold.
Wear a light gym suit or a knit sweater with jeans. Umbrella, sunglasses, and sunscreen are indispensable if you want to go to the seaside.
The charming seaside is a perfect place for you, and you can enjoy the fresh air, the wild sea breeze, the blue sea, and the pebble beach. Watch people swimming, bathing in the sunshine, barbecuing, and fishing, all very enjoyable activities. May begins the peak season for traveling, so book your hotel room and plane/train tickets in advance. See our Dalian Tours.
Dalian Climate Information by Month
- Dalian Weather in January
- Dalian Weather in February
- Dalian Weather in March
- Dalian Weather in April
- Dalian Weather in May
- Dalian Weather in June
- Dalian Weather in July
- Dalian Weather in August
- Dalian Weather in September
- Dalian Weather in October
- Dalian Weather in November
- Dalian Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Dalian Weather in May
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 3, 2012
See all my travel articles