Dalian Weather in September
September begins to cool down, with an average temperature of 18 °C (64.4 °F). The high and low temperatures are 20 °C (68 °F) and 10 °C (50 °F), respectively, and the days are mostly sunny.
Wearing a long-sleeve shirt with a light overcoat and long trousers or jeans is adequate. If you are not in good physical condition, also wear a thin sweater because it's cool in the early morning.
The Dalian International Fashion Festival is held in September. The festival, as well as Dalian’s beautiful scenery and culture and reputation as a fashion city, brings many celebrities and super stars during this time . Take the chance to see your favorite super star. September is also crowded so make your reservations in advance. See our Dalian Tours.
Dalian Climate Information by Month
- Dalian Weather in January
- Dalian Weather in February
- Dalian Weather in March
- Dalian Weather in April
- Dalian Weather in May
- Dalian Weather in June
- Dalian Weather in July
- Dalian Weather in August
- Dalian Weather in September
- Dalian Weather in October
- Dalian Weather in November
- Dalian Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Dalian Weather in September
Hi Kho, There is a very big wholesale wet market in the North Square of Dalian Railway Station, where the vegetables & fruits there are the cheapest.
Dalian is popular for its great varieties of artworks sculpted out of shells. The products included hanging paintings, screens, lamps and ornaments. These seashells carvings can be found in most of the shopping malls in Dalian.Whitney Liao replied on 2012-09-12
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 3, 2012
See all my travel articles