You will explore Beijing City in a unque and exciting way- on a 1930's style sidecar motorbike to discover the historic sites and modern attractions in the city, including Houhai, Hutong and Bell and Drum Towers, etc. It is sure to be a highlight of your China trip.
- Visit historic scenis spots and modern landmarks of Beijing in a different and exciting way
- Relax in the sidecar while a professional driver drives you around the city
- Flexible itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Key Sights: Central Business District, Hutong, Tiananmen Square, Houtai
This is unique and fun way to experience a Beijing life and the sights. This private city tour is tailor made depending on your interest and wish. You may choose the suggested itinerary below or we can tailor-make your own, either way you will have great memories to take home.
Our suggested itinerary:
-Central Business district and its famous buildings including Reem Koolhaas 's CCTV building
-Hutongs, including the famous Nanluoguxiang and boutique bars and restaurants.
-A very animated street market
- Tian'anmen Square
- National Centre for the Performing Arts, the "eggshell" by French Architect Paul Andreu
- Drum and Bell Tower
- Houhai lakes
1. In Spring and Autumn, you may need to bring a windproof jacket and an addditional sweater since the weather changes daily.
2.In Summer, sun glasses and sun block are necessary.
3. In Winter(between November and April), you will need additional winter sweater and long underpants. Extra covers to put in the sidecar and full face helmets are provided.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Professional English-speaking guideExperienced driver
- Entrance FeeGratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature