Beijing City Private Day Tour including Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven (Private)
Beijing is home to the finest of China’s imperial past. This Beijing City private tour will bring you to explore the thousand-year history of Beijing in 8 hours. Your private tour guide and car will escort you all day and a traditional Chinese lunch is included.
- Visit the top three must-see attractions in Beijing City: Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven.
- See Tian'anmen Square, the largest city square in the world.
- Explore the Forbidden City, the world’s largest and best-preserved imperial palace.
- Visit the Temple of Heaven, where the Ming and Qing emperors performed solemn rituals for bountiful harvests.
- Your private well-trained 'local' English-speaking tour guide.
- Private car.
- An authentic traditional Chinese lunch.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
Key Sights: Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven
The Forbidden City
the Temple of Heaven
After a complimentary pickup at your hotel by your private guide and car, you will head for your first stop of this full-day tour, the Temple of Heaven. It is one of the World Heritage Sites in China and the largest holy imperial temple of Beijing, almost 4 times the size of the Forbidden City. It is now one of the favorite morning exercise venues of Beijing locals. You can see the locals practicing Taiji, playing ball and dancing in the early morning, and you can join them if you like.
Your next destination is Tian'anmen Square. It is located at the city center of Beijing, holding the Monument of the National Heroes, the Great Hall of the People, the National Museum of China and the Mausoleum of Mao Zedong.
Then you will be bound for the Forbidden City, the imperial palace of the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of over 500 years. Located to the north of Tiananmen Square, it is impressive and well-preserved, and is considered to be one of the most important five palaces in the world. It is now an imperial palace museum exhibiting imperial treasures and collections of the Ming and Qing dynasties. You will be transferred to the hotel after the tour.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Entrance FeesLunchPrivate TransferPrivate Guide and Driver
- Gratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature