You will explore two must-see world-famous China attractions, the Badaling Great Wall and the Ming Tombs. The Great Wall is a symbol of China and one the Eight Wonders of the World, and Badaling is the best-preserved and most-popular section. The Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Ming emperor burial sites in China, with over 500 years history.
- Visit the most popular Badaling Section of the Great Wall, which has the best facilities and best preservation of the Great Wall sections
- Explore the largest of the excavated Ming emperor burial sites, this section of the cave is called the Changling Tomb
- A well-trained 'local' English-speaking tour guide
- A renowned jade factory outlet
- Visit a renowned jade factory outlet
- An authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Key Sights: Badaling Great Wall, The Ming Tombs, Olympic Park
Badaling Section of the Great Wall
After picked up at your hotel at around 8:00am, you will head for your first stop of your full-day Beijing tour, the Ming Tombs. They are imperial burial sites where 14 of 16 emperors of the Ming Dynasty (1368AD to 1644 AD) were buried. You will explore the Changling Tomb, the tomb of Emperor Yongle, the first master of the Forbidden City, the largest of the excavated burial sites. Duration: about 1 hour.
From the Ming Tombs, it is bound for the Badaling Section of the Great Wall. A stop on route for an authentic traditional Chinese lunch will prepare you for a hike. The Great Wall is the most famous attraction in China and Badaling is the most popular section. Built in 1505, about 370 state leaders and VIPs have visited Badaling and admired the magnificence and beauty of its scenery. Duration on the Great Wall： about 2 hours. A Cable car is available (extra cost).
This route will also pass by the Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube, although we do not stop it’s a good chance to take some photos on route.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Professional English-speaking GuideEntrance feeLunchAir-conditioned Coach
- Toboggan or cable car rideGratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature