You will enjoy a unique Beijing Hutong Tour. Beijing Hutong has a long history. This tour includes various Hutongs with different shapes, all with long history. It is a good way to experience local lives and explore local culture. Besides visiting Hutongs, other two famous historical sites are also included - the Bell Tower and the Drum Tower.
- Visit the most famous Hutongs in Beijing, which have long historys
- Experience local Beijing lives
- Explore Beijing’s culture and history
- A well-trained local English-speaking tour guide
- An authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Key Sights:Chengxian Street, College of Qing the Dynasty, Bell and Drum Tower, Xiandaixie Street, Yin Ding Bridge, Dajinsi Hutong
You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide who will accompany you on your one day tour. First, you can have a stop at Chengxian Street. It is one of the oldest streets, with old single storey traditional courtyard houses, where people live. The famous Guozijian (College of the Qing Dynasty) is also on the street. Dotted around the Hutongs are the Bell and Drum Tower, which were used for telling time in the Han Dynasty (206 BC-220). This area is a good representation of central Beijing before the modern era.
In the afternoon, an authentic Chinese lunch prepared for you. Other scenic spots include Yandaixie Street, Dajinsi Hutong and Yin Ding Bridge. They all provide more insights into ancient Beijing. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Hotel pickup and drop off Entrance fees LunchLocal English-speaking Guide
- Gratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature