Dali Ancient Town, Three Pagodas of Chongshen Temple and Erhai Lake One-day Tour (Private)
In this private tour, you will visit several famous scenic spots in Dali Ancient Town— Three Pagodas of Chongshen Temple, Erhai Lake and Zhoucheng Village.
- Visit one of the most famous ancient towns in China, Dali Ancient Town
- Explore the unique culture and history of Bai Nationality
- Visit Zhoucheng Village and see elaborate batik crafts
- Tailor-make your own sightseeing itinerary and go sightseeing at your own pace
- Well-trained local English-speaking tour guide
- Private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Key Sights: Dali Ancient Town, Three Pagodas of Chongsheng Temple, Erhai Lake, Zhoucheng Village
Dali Ancient Town
Dali Ancient Town
Your tour guide and vehicle will pick you up at the hotel at about 8:30am. First you will look around Dali Ancient Town, which has a long history of thousands of years. And it ranks among the first list of Famous Historic and Cultural Cities of China. Then you will visit Three Pagodas of Chongshen Temple. These three pagodas are the oldest buildings in Yunnan Province and known as the Dali’s symbol.
After lunch, the guide will take you to Erhai Lake and the Zhoucheng Village. The moonlight goes so well with the snow on the Cangshan Mountain by the Erhai Lake that they are called Silver Cangshan Mountain and Jade Erhai Lake. In Zhoucheng Village, you can see elaborate batik crafts and traditional way of making those exquisite crafts by Bai Minority People, their delicate skills and methods of making crafts will leave you a deep impression. After the tour the guide will transfer you back to the hotel at about 6:00pm.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Entrance FeesLunchPrivate TransferPrivate Guide and Driver
- Gratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature