One Day Private Cruise Tour to Yangshuo from Guilin (Private)
Explore the must-see attraction of Guilin — the Li River. The Li River is the mother river of Guilin city. See dragon-tooth-shaped peaks, verdant bamboo forests, and tranquil, crystal waters. The narrow bamboo rafts which ply the river have been subjects for landscape painters over the centuries.
- Explore the world-famous and most beautiful scenic area in China
- Explore karst landforms in China
- Enjoy the clear water, green hills and rare stones along Li River
- A well-trained local English-speaking tour guide
- An authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Key Sights: Li River，Green Hills, Bamboo Groves and Rice Paddies
We will pick you up at your hotel and drive to Zhujiang Pier. Your full day of the Li River Cruise begins. The English-speaking tour guide gives a detailed narration of the tour, the geography of the area, and the trip itinerary. A tourist map pamphlet is given out on board for reference.
At about 12 o’clock, you will have lunch on the boat (about 45 minutes). At 1:30pm, you will arrive at Yangshuo. You will have one or two hours of free time for sightseeing, shopping, etc. Walking along West Street is recommended. Feel free to ask your tour guide for recommendations. At 4 o’clock, you will return to your Guilin hotel. The return bus trip takes about 90 minutes.
Note: Please inform your travel advisor when booking if you wish to return to Guilin earlier or later.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Professional guide
- 22-seat air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Items of a personal nature