Private Day Tour to Longji Terrace Field from Guilin (Private)
You will explore the Longji Terraces. Longji’s Terraces are the most famous landscape of Longsheng County in Guilin Prefecture. They were first built in the Yuan Dynasty (1271–1368).
- Explore the unique Longji Terraces
- Experience local lives on Longsheng Country
- Relax yourself in the green hills
- A well-trained 'local' English-speaking tour guide
- An Authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Key Sights: Rice terrace and mountain scenery, minority village
Local Residential House
At 8:30am, you will be picked up from your hotel by your guide and start a 3-hour drive to Dazhai Village, Longsheng Country. You may enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way.
At 11:30am to 1:00pm, you will have a walk from Dazhai Village to Pin'an Village. Walking on the mountain and enjoying the splendid scenery is a wonderful experience. The terrace fields are like chains spread from foot to top of the hill. Some are like spiral shell and some are like towers lying tier upon tier. The sea level runs from the lowest 380 meters to the highest at 880 meters with a drop height of 500 meters. The lines of the fields are natural and smooth.
You will have lunch in a local restaurant of Ping'an Village at around 1:30pm. After the tour, you'll be transferred to your hotel in downtown Guilin.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Professional English-speaking GuideAir-conditioned CoachLunchEntrance fee
- Gratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature