You will look around Guangzhou City in this day tour. The Chen Family Temple is one of the famous historical sites typical of South China’s architecture, which was built in 1636 in the late period of the Ming Dynasty. Qingping Market is the largest market in Guangzhou. Lizhiwan, the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall and the Six Banyan Pagoda are all popular historical sites.
- Visit the must-see historical sites in Guangzhou
- Visit the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall in memory of Dr Sun Yat-sen (1866-1925), the forerunner of the Chinese revolution
- Stroll around the largest market in Guangzhou
- A well-trained local English-speaking tour guide
- An authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Key Sights: The Chen Family Temple, Qingping Market, Lizhiwan, the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, and the Six Banyan Pagoda
Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
Six Banyan Pagoda
You will be picked up from your hotel for this full day tour. The Chen Family Temple is one of the famous examples of classical southern Chinese architecture and was built in 1636 inthe late Ming Dynasty.
Then we will go to Lizhiwan and Qingping Market. Lizhiwan boasts winding waterways, elegant bridges, abundant trees, blue-grey brick buildings of classical southern Chinese architecture, numerous shops, restaurants, and museums.
After lunch, you will visit the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall which was built in memory of Dr Sun Yat-sen (1866-1925), the founder of the first Chinese republic and the Six Banyan Pagoda. After the tour you will be transferred to your hotel.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Professional English-speaking guidePrivate VehicleLunchEntrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature