You will explore the old Guangzhou area. Visit the famous Lizhiwan, Qingping Market and Shangxiajiu Walking Street. Lizhiwan is located in the west of Guangzhou with a history of more than 2,000 years. Shangxiajiu Walking Street is part of Lizhiwan. It is one of the traditional commercial centers of Guangzhou. If you are interested in Chinese medicine and various goods, the Qingping Market is the best place for you.
- Visit Lizhiwan, a famous attraction with a long history
- VStroll around Shangxiajiu Walking Street, one of the oldest streets in Guangzhou
- Explore the largest street market in Guangzhou
- Accompanied by a professional guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
Key Sights:Lizhiwan, Shangxiajiu Walking Street, Qingping Market
Shangxiajiu Walking Street
You will be picked up from your hotel to experience the old charm of Guangzhou. Our first stop is Lizhiwan. Lizhiwan boasts the uncovered winding waterways, elegant bridges, abundant trees, and blue-grey brick buildings of the classic Southern Chinese style architecture, numerous shops, restaurants, cultural and art museums.
You can stroll around Shangxiajiu Walking Street. The architectural style of the buildings along this street has Qi characteristics, which also reflects the Lingnan (southern) culture.
You could buy something special in the Qingping Market. It is the largest street market in Guangzhou with many shops selling Chinese medicines, spices, fish, pets, and flowers. After lunch, we will send you back to your hotel.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Professional guide22-seat air-conditioned coachEntrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature