You will explore the highest peak of Hong Kong, going by tram and enjoying the views along the way. Then you will go to the home of the fishermen. And the last stop will be the classic Repulse Bay.
- Visit Victoria Peak, and enjoy the panorama of Hong Kong Island.
- Get on the 112-year-old Peak Tram.
- Visit Hong Kong’s most unusual building, the Peak Tower.
- Experience how an old style fisherman lives in Aberdeen.
- Take a sampan ride.
- Enjoy the beautiful, sandy beach of Repulse Bay.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Accompanied by a professional guide.
Key Sights: Victoria Peak, Peak Tower, Aberdeen, and Repulse Bay
Your first stop is Victoria Peak, which is also the peak of Hong Kong. Victoria Peak has a beautiful landscape and is now becoming a high level residential area. It is Hong Kong’s premier tourist destination. It features the 112-old-year Peak Tram and Hong Kong’s most unusual building, the Peak Tower, which is the terminal building of the Peak Tram, the destination of Madame Tussauds and the best place to overlook the city (the fee for the tram to reach the peak is not included, it’s about $4).
The next spot is a special one; we have planned you an experience in the fishermen’s living area - Aberdeen. Aberdeen became a world famous travel spot for its fishing village customs and seafood. If you would like a close-up look at this unusual way of life, you can take a sampan ride (for an extra fee of HK $10-12).
Our last stop is the “Golden Beach” in Hong Kong, Repulse Bay. Located at the southern part of the peak, Repulse Bay is the most representative bay of Hong Kong. Shaped as a crescent, the bay stretches a long away; the waves are gentle and the sand is soft. It is now one of Hong Kong’s most exclusive residential areas.
Note: The price includes the private car/van transfer to and from Victoria Peak (meals are not inclusive). You can also choose to take the cable car at an extra cost. The cable car is HK $28 per adult for a one way trip and HK $40 per adult for a round trip. The cost for a child is HK $11 and HK $20. Meals are not included.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Entrance FeesPrivate TransferPrivate Guide and Driver
- Toboggan or cable car rideGratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature