Hangzhou West Lake and Qinghefang Ancient Street Walking Day Tour (Private)
You will experience Hangzhou like an emperor in this relaxing full-day tour. Walk around West Lake and Qinghefang Ancient Street; exploring the famous ten views of West Lake and the history of the oldest street in the city.
- Walk one of the most famous scenic spots in China-the West Lake
- Take a walk on the oldest street, Qinghefang Street, exploring the history and culture of Hangzhou
- Experience local life and taste delicious local snacks of Hangzhou
- Tailor-make your own sightseeing itinerary and go sightseeing at your own pac
- Private car
- Well-trained local English-speaking tour guide
- An authentic traditional Chinese lunch.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
Key Sights: The West Lake, Qinghefang Ancient Street
The West Lake
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hangzhou at around 9am to begin your one day walking tour of the West Lake and Qinghefang Ancient Street. The West Lake is a freshwater lake and divided by the Bai Causeway, Su Causeway and and Yanggong Causeway and dotted with numerous temples, pagodas, gardens, and man-made islands.
We will start our one day walking tour from Broken Bridge which is a very famous spot in West Lake Scenic Area. Walk across the bridge and step onto the Bai Causeway. The Bai Causeway is a 0.62 mile long embankment with plum trees and weeping willows planted on both sides. Walk through the Bai Causeway to the east, you will see the famous ten scenes of the West Lake. The ten scenes varies from season to season. Every scenic spot along West Lake is beautiful and unique. Note: This tour will just walk around the West Lake and have a look at the ten scenes of the West Lake in a dinstance.
After lunch, you will walk to Qinghefang Ancient Street, which is a 460-meter-long street filled with well-preserved and time-honored houses and traditional shops like Chinese medicine pharmacies and tea houses. It is a wonderful place for a stroll.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Professional English-speaking guidePrivate CarLunch
- Gratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature