The Stone Forest Kunming Tour (Private)
You will explore the splendid Stone Forest which lies about 80 kilometers to the south-east of Kunming. You can walk around the various stones and explore the local minority customs.
Visit the unique and magnificent Stone Forest
- Explore the Yi minority culture
- Experience the local lives
- Accompanied by a professional guide.
- An authentic traditional Chinese lunch.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
Key Sights: the Stone Forest
Located aYour tour guide and vehicle will pick you up at the hotel at about 8:30am and then take you to the Stone Forest. The Stone Forest is a fantastic natural phenomenon, which is located 80 kilometers south-east of Kunming and it takes about a 2 hours' drive.
The various shapes of karst landscape were formed due to the millions of years’ movement of the Earth. The Stone Forest area is the home of the Sani people; their folk customs have become a spectacular scene. The colorful embroidery and minority dances combined with the natural scenery will surely leave a deep impression on you.
You will have lunch during the visit and after the tour the guide will transfer you to the hotel at about 6:00pm.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Professional guide22-seat air-conditioned coachLunchEntrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature