In this fabulous and unique tour, you will discover Shanghai in a different and exciting way. In two hours, you will explore the historic sites and modern attractions while relax and have fun on the sidebar.
- Visit historic scenis spots and modern landmarks of Shanghai in a different and exciting way
- Relax in the sidecar while a professional driver drives you around the city
- Flexible itinerary
- Professional English-speaking drive
Key Sights: Aisa's former largest slaughter house, Long Tang of the old town, Kee Club
This is a whole new way to visit Shanghai. Take a ride in a vintage sidecar with a friendly and experienced foreign driver. We will pick you at Andaz Hotel on weekdays and Swissotel Grand Hotel on weekends. Head into quaint little lanes off the beaten track in Shanghai. You can visit anywhere from 1933, Asia former largest slaughter, to a bustling snack street in the heart of Shanghai old town. Then we will have a look at the Kee Club. During the 2 hours, we will also drive past Wusong Road, the Bund and Huaihai Road.
1. In Spring and Autumn, you may need to bring a windproof jacket and an addditional sweater since the weather changes daily.
2.In Summer, sun glasses and sun block are necessary.
3. In Winter(between November and April), you will need additional winter sweater and long underpants. Extra covers to put in the sidecar and full face helmets are provided.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Experienced foreign driver
- Entrance FeeGratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature