Suzhou Gardens One-Day Tour (Private)
In this whole-day culture tour, you will explore one of the most beautiful cities in China-- Suzhou. Visit its popular scenic spots, including the Lion Grove Garden, Lotus Garden, Tiger Hill, Fengqiao Bridge and Hanshan Temple.
- Visit the beautiful tourist city of Suzhou, which is known as a “Paradise on Earth"
- Explore must-see attractions of the city
- Tailor-make your own sightseeing itinerary and go sightseeing at your own pace
- Private car
- Well-trained local English-speaking tour guide
- An authentic traditional Chinese lunch.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
Key Sights: Lion Grove Garden, Lotus Garden, Tiger Hill, Fengqiao Bridge, Hanshan Temple
Lion Forest Garden
Lion Forest Garden
The Lotus Garden
You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide who will accompany you for your one-day tour. The first destination is the Lion Grove Garden. The Lion Grove Garden is one of the most four famous classical gardens in Suzhou. It was built in 1342 in the Yuan Dynasty(1271–1368). Covering an area of 10000 square meters, this garden is contains 22 pavilions, 71 steles and plenty of invaluable works of art. Lotus Garden is another classical beautiful garden. It was built in the Qing Dynasty(1644–1911). It is the National Key Cultural Relics Protection Unit and has been listed as the World Cultural Heritage.
After lunch, you will visit Tiger Hill, which is 36 meters in height and coves an area of 14000 square meters. There are many historic sites on it some of which have a history of more than 2500 years. The duration of the visit is about an hour. Then you will head to the Fengqiao Bridge, an ancient bridge beside famous Hanshan Temple. The Hanshan Temple has a history of 1400 years. Walking inside, you will find numerous invaluable cultural relics.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Professional English-speaking guidePrivate CarLunchEntrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature