In this whole-day private tour, you will visit Huashan Mountain, a famous historic and cultural mountain in Xi’an. It is known as one of the five sacred mountains in China. Enjoy magnificent aerial and mountain views at Huashan Mountain’s peak and challenge yourself to a trek up to take in breathtaking views.
- An exciting hiking tour of Huashan Mountain from Xi’an
- Tailor-make your own sightseeing itinerary and go sightseeing at your own pace
- Well-trained local English-speaking tour guide
- Private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Key Sights:Huashan Mountain
You will be picked up by your guide and driver at your hotel and head for Huashan Mountain. Huashan Mountain is about 140kms from Xi’an City which takes about 2 hours to drive there.Huashan Mountain is one of the noted Five Mountains in China with a long history of religious significance, and is famous for its precipice.It has three peaks: the south peak which is 2160.5 meters (1342 miles) above sea level; the east morning sun peak and the west lotus peak. A round trip cable car is included in this tour. You have the option to take a cable car up and down if the 4-5 hours mountain hiking is too much for you. After the tour, you will be returned to your hotel.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Professional English-speaking guidePrivate VehicleLunchEntrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)Items of a personal nature