Luxury China Tours
China’s most famous attractions:
- The Forbidden City
- The Terracotta Warriors
- The Bund
- The Mutianyu Great Wall
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower
- Summer Palace
Some of China’s best hotels.
- Peninsula Hotel Beijing: One of Beijing’s best hotels on the Wangfujing Street.
- Hilton Hotel Xi'an: A downtown Tang dynasty style hotel, open on August 23, 2012.
- Grand Hyatt Shanghai: A modern towering hotel offers great views of the bund.
Special Chinese Food Experience
- Experience Peking Roasted Duck Banquet at the renowned 150 years old Quanjude Qianmen Restaurant.
- Sample the food of Emperors at a Dumpling Banquet served with the Tang Imperial Music and Dance Show in Xian.
- Get a fantastic view of Shanghai as well as a wonderful food experience at the revolving restaurant on the top of Shanghai’s Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
VIP seating at exciting performances
- Kungfu Show at the Red Theater: The Legend of Kungfu - a spectacular must see performance for visitors to Beijing.
- Shangcheng Acrobatic Show: A feast of light color, incredible acrobatic and circus feats presented by famous Chinese performers.
- Tang Imperial Banquet & Show: A Tang Dynasty performance inspired by court songs, dance and music.
Private service and tailor-made tour
- Private Service: private car and private guide and driver just for your party. No big groups!
- Tailor-Made Tour: Flexibility is our middle name, you tell us what you want.
- Complementary Portable Wi-Fi of 3G service provides speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps on your phone, pad or laptop or alternatively we supply a cell phone with free talk-time for you tour.
Copyright © 1998. All Rights Reserved to China Highlights.